Combat and Generation Updates
First update for Hoard It!
I'll admit, it's not as wide-reaching as I'd like, as I still really need to get like, dying and loot in, but there's enough of an improvement that I wanted to post it here.
- Level generation improved
- Improved key/boss placement
- Improved loot placement
- Variable dungeon size
- More level pieces added
- Better floor tile generation
- More information "decided" before actually putting down the tiles (important for metagame)
- Skeleton murder
- Skeletons (both mook and boss) take damage and die
- They uh, cant hurt you yet (though they sure pretend like they can)
- GUI design underway
- A fair bit of miscellaneous code progress
Next version should have a rudimentary menu and ability to die at the very least. Then I've got to get those weapons in, and figure out how deep I want to go down the metagame tunnel!
As always, you can play the game directly on the itch page.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.